Sports World, Dubai Event Commenced
This summer season, Dubai sports world is converting into the season of fitness. This year is the 7th consecutive edition of the largest indoor summer sports happening in UAE. It is organized in partnership with the sports council of Dubai and will remain open for three months full of action for athletes pertaining to every level to perform their training.
Picture Courtesy: mumslikeus.ae
This year the amenities will consist of the following:-
- Four standard pitches for professional five-a-side footballs
- Twelve courts of badminton
Picture Courtesy: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com
- Four professional standard pitches for 7-a-side football and rugby
- Six basketball courts
Picture Courtesy: 2.bp.blogspot.com
- Three tennis courts
- A mini-pitch for cricket
- A regular size volleyball court
Picture Courtesy: www.dubaiweek.ae
- A cycling and running track with free entry to table tennis zone.
- A dedicated fitness studio group for training sessions, and
- A state of the art gymnasium
Along with these facilities available for a sportsperson, a trampoline park, paddle facility and a sports camp for children are also there. Numerous clinics for these coaching sessions will be provided on the site in order to guide the participants in different sports like cricket, tennis, wrestling and football.
01 June – 02 September 2017
Sheikh Saeed Halls and Trade Centre Arena, DWTC
AED25-240 (depending on the sport), some entries for sports are free of cost.
8am-1am during Ramadan